Monday, March 10, 2014

Revised Blog Posting Schedule

As I promised when I announced my return, I have revised the posting schedule for the blog.  Cabel the Pauper will now update three times a week and will feature the following revised format:

Mondays - The MPDC Pre-Game Show will go live on Monday morning for some final thoughts before the MPDC tournament starts the same day.  If you haven't been able to catch up Standard Pauper news all week, I'll link the reader up with all that can be found on other blogs, too.  
Wednesdays - I've decided to get rid of any "wacky" themes for this day and simple commit to any random post about Magic: The Gathering.  At least half the posts will be about Standard Pauper while the rest of the time other Rarity-Restricted Casual-Competitive formats will be covered (and I'll finally elaborate on the philosophy of this style of Magic play). 
Fridays - As these are work days for me, I can commit to getting a post up here on Fridays on a bi-weekly basis.  But I cannot guarantee which topic this "freestyle" piece will be about beyond pointing you to this blogs still unchanged description.  You'll just have to stay tuned to find out.

This schedule is manageable with my work schedule, which is not something I'm prepared to compromise after so many years of being out of work.  That situation brought me to pauperism in the first place (and it feels good to be out of it!) so I feel I owe it to the format itself to continue writing about it as I return to playing it.

I hope you enjoy the future posts on Cabel the Pauper.  Thanks for reading goes without saying from here on out.  But I'll always close with a good luck & have fun.  Peace,

- C

No comments:

Post a Comment