Friday, March 7, 2014

The Return of Cabel the Pauper

Just in time to cover for another Standard Pauper writer going away for a while, I am finally able to return to writing about the game (and playing it!) after having been gone for some time.

Believe you me, nobody was as disappointed about my absence as I was.  Playing Standard Pauper, organizing Player Run Events in the format, and writing about it all on this blog and on PureMTGO are high on my list of things I enjoy doing.  I did not plan my break from hosting and blogging, and sadly I will not be able to host again....

But I do plan to get this blog back up and running and write future articles about the exciting Standard Pauper format and its competitive metagame.  Real life has blessed me with a job that does not require me to work Mondays, so I expect to once again be a regular at the Monday Pauper Deck Challenge tournaments on MTGO.  That is where I will gain the necessary experience required to start writing quality content regarding the Standard Pauper environment and its unexplored nooks and crannies in this earliest of early seasons after the release of Born of the Gods.

I have returned!


Cabel the Pauper marches on!

 In the coming days, I'll have a new blog posting schedule worked out after revising my previous plans to fit with my new real life responsibilities.  In the meantime, feel free to use the comments to talk up what I missed when I went AWOL for a month and a half.  I'll see you in the Just for Fun Room.  When I do, I wish you good luck & good games.  Peace,

- C



1 comment: