Friday, November 29, 2013

Top 5 Friday: Standard Pauper Decks

It's still Thanksgiving time and I'm in for my third dinner in a row with family.  I'm stuffed already!  But in between all the visiting, I did get to write, format, and submit my first article to PureMTGO in a long time.  The new Standard & Pauper series (you can find the old articles here) will once again keep track of the top decks in the Standard Pauper competitive metagame.  So as a preview, here are the Top Five Decks of Standard Pauper right now for the blog's first Top 5 Fridays column.

The TOP FIVE Standard Pauper Decks, Early Theros Season:
1. Dimir Mill
2. Mono Black Control decks
3, Boros Aggro
4. Auras and Hexproof decks
5. Orzhov decks

There are, of course, other decks present in the metagame, but these are the Big Five of the early Theros season.  I've got more data about these decks to share once the article is published, and I hope it will be up in time for this coming Monday's MPDC tournament.  I'll surely be playing one of the above.

For now, it's Turkey Time...again!  Thanks for reading the first Top 5 Friday blog!  Peace,

- C

No comments:

Post a Comment